After months of baking two or three ties a week, you are excited that your 16 year old daughter is now talking about wanting to buy a commercial juice machine. Never one to do anything small, when your daughter makes cupcakes she typically takes enough for nearly everyone in her morning classes. It is not surprising then that when she starts to think about the making her own smoothies she is interested in not just a small juice machine, but a commercial juice machine.
You have made her promise that she will clear out room in the pantry so that the juicer can be stored away when it is not in use. You know that once the purchase is made you will have a different kind of healthy drink to taste every day. IT is not that you did not like the desserts, but you are certainly interested in sampling something with fewer calories.
Commercial Fruit Juicers Provide a Great Way to Help Your Family Start the Day a Healthy Way
Finding the right juicer can help your family have affordable, healthy breakfasts. The fact of the matter is that with fresh fruits and the right kind of juice machine your family can quit spending their money at expensive juice stores. With the addition of a wheatgrass juice extractor machine, your smoothies can be even more healthy.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the latest most popular juice bar recipes and the impact that these popular sales have on the nation’s economy:
- One of the reasons that some juice recipes are so popular is that they provide the nutrients that we need. U.S. For instance, the latest dietary Guidelines state that an intake of at least 2.5 cups of fruits and vegetables a day is associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, including heart attack and stroke.
- Americans consumed 6.6 gallons of juices per capita in the year 2015.
- As many as 70% of Americans do not meet these daily recommendations of eating several cups of fruit and vegetables a day that the Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends.
- 40% of Millennials are bored with standard fruit and juice flavors, according to a 2016 Trend Insight Report from Fona International. As a result, there are a number of brands, manufacturers, and businesses that offer customized products or unique flavor blends in an effort to appeal to this demographic.
- With the average person drinking 23.7 pounds, or 2.7 gallons, that year orange juice was the most popular juice overall for Americans in the year 2015.
Transitioning from eating high calorie desserts every night to instead enjoying a healthy fruit juice is a healthy move in the right direction. A commercial juice machine may be a pretty major investment, but it will provide a number of major health benefits.